Tuesday 27 January 2015

An Amazing Adventure

Hi, it's been a while since I posted and today I have a travel page that I created for a challenge at Daisytrail. 


The challenge was to create one 12x12 inch layout to include at least one photo of your favourite holiday. Choosing just one place is very hard! But at the moment of deciding I chose my trip to California in 2009. 

California was an amazing holiday and I still love looking at the photos and remembering the trip. I also love holidays where I meet up with friends, and this trip we (Steve, my partner, and me) were invited by our friend Suzanne to join her on her vacation. I wouldn't like to say how many photos we took between the three of us, but I know it was a lot!

I'd love to visit again, maybe one day :) Hopefully I will be back sooner with my next post, Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment