Sunday 19 October 2014

Autumn

Hello, I hope that everyone is enjoying the autumn weather, it's been a little wet here, but when the sun is out it's lovely. The leaves now cover my garden, and it won't be long before the trees are bare.

Today I have a new poem. Actually a bit of an unintentional one! I was creating a new scrapbook layout on an autumn theme and I ended up with the gap in the centre that was, well, poem sized! Before I knew it I was on verse three!

Autum Poem
Autumn Poem by Natasha Forder © 2014

Autumn

When autumn time is here again
And all the leaves are fallen
I rejoice with all my heart
The beauty of the season

The colours; orange, gold and red
The crunch of leaves beneath my tread
The cold crisp air, blue skies, and sun
That tell me autumn has begun

I know that autumn soon will end
With November rains once more to descend
And when December brings the snow
I will remember autumn and its beautiful glow

by Natasha Forder © 2014


Created with the following beautiful kits by Lynne Anzelc Designs (when designing as Aria Designs): A Walk in the Woods, A Scrap of Art, Earthly Delights, Together, Yellow.

For details of how I built up this layout, hop over to my craft blog and see my post Autumn Scrapping.

2 comments: