Tuesday 14 October 2014

On a beautiful day


Hello :) It's been a long time since I've written a poem, so it's great to be back writing them again. This is the first of two posts with my latest. One of my wishes on my Adventure Wish List for this year was to write a poem. Usually I find myself writing a poem when I want to write anything else! However, this year I just didn't have the inspiration.

On a beautiful day by Natasha Forder © 2014
I created this page with BH Designs new kits, Scenic Wales and In My Dream Garden Set 12 and I was inspired to write, to go with the scene :) This is the first of two pages with poems. The other can be found in the post Down the lane I walked. Details of the kits I used by BH Designs can be found on the E-scape and Scrap blog post.

I've used this layout and poem in my latest Scrapbook Diary post at E-scape and Scrap: Poetic Licence! - October.

No comments:

Post a Comment